Leading Through COVID-19 Resources
- Here's the Paycheck Protection Program Application (apply through participating bank): Click here to download the application.
- Here's the EIDL Application (apply directly through SBA – not your local bank): Click here to apply.
- Here's the Paycheck Protection Loan Aid Calculator from Injoy Stewardship. Click here to use.
- Source: SBA clarifies PPP is for non-profits and churches. Click here to read more.
- Source: US Treasury clarifies SBA non-discrimination regulations do not apply to religious organizations (see parts 112, 113, and 117). Click here to read more.
- Source: SBA clarifies “for secular use only will not be enforced” for EIDL grants. Click here to read more.
- Source: SBA Interim Final Rule says do NOT include 1099. Click here to read more.
The Senior Pastor's Guide to Reopening
12 Emails to Send Your Church
5 Reopening Email Templates
Communicating Without Final Answers
Don't Bring It Back
Communicating With Donors
COVID-19 Response Plan for ChurchesThis webinar is for you if…
- You could use practical help to get your church through this unprecedented season
- You want to provide a warm and welcoming church in the time of social distancing
- You are looking for clarity on what to do next in your church's operations and communication
COVID-19 Response KitThe short term effects of COVID-19 will create long term change on a global scale. Churches are in the middle of a forced re-evaluation of the “how” and “why” of nearly everything they do week in and week out. In our response kit we help churches understand how to continue operating in several key areas, including:
- Preparing Church Communications
- Altering Team Meetings
- Reaching Your Community
- Conserving Church Finances
It's Okay to Pause Some Things.
Step Into What People Are Thinking.
We're Getting Better.